Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Who Is Cannon Hinnant? Who Is George Floyd?


Go ask the next 100 people you meet these two questions.

Of the people I asked, three knew who Cannon Hinnant was.  Everyone knew who George Floyd was.  Of the people I asked, twenty-one more knew who Cannon Hinnant was when I mentioned that he was a five-year-old white boy shot point-blank in the head by a black man in North Carolina, but they didn't know his name.

There were still a whole lot of people who did not know who Cannon Hinnant was even with the extra information.

I myself did not know who Cannon Hinnant was until this past Friday and he was executed on Sunday, August 9.

Why is his death relegated to barely mentioned, if at all, on out national media, especially TV news and newspapers?  As far as I know, even the Chicago Tribune and Sun-Times had not mentioned it.  I'be been watching the news a lot and the only mention here in Chicago was a one-minute segment on the local Fox TV station.

Next time you see BLMers and heir white minions out demonstrating for George Floyd, you might want to mention Cannon Hinnant to them and see if they know who he is.

If you don't know much about Cannon Hinnant, do a search for his name on the internet and find out.  His picture is to the right of this.

Real Sad. Read Sad. See Sad.  --Old Sad Secesh

No comments:

Post a Comment