Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Mississippi's Gone to the Skeeters


AUGUST 13, 2010

**  EXCLUSIVE:  Meet the Man behind Mississippi's Mosquito Flag.  (As you know, Mississippi is looking for a new state flag.  We went to Mississippi once and met lots and lots of of these critters.  I vote for this one.  Read about it in the August 13 Clarion Ledger.  But, I bet the state colleges wouldn't fly this one.)


AUGUST 14, 2020


**  Mississippi flag:  Commission  chooses nine finalist designs, narrowing to 5 next week.  (Looking at the proposed flags, going telephone numbering, I like 3, 4 and 9.  But one not there, but I'm sure Blacks could get behind, would be a picture of George Floyd with the words Black Lives Matter and In God We Trust.)

Since any state flag design selected has to have the words "In God We Trust" might that offend folks who don't believe in God?  Something to think about in these days of don't offend anybody except white Confederate-leaning people.

I have some really small hummingbirds around the house and when I'm outside tending the flowers, the scare the bejeebers out of me.  I think, "Man, THAT'S One BIG mosquito!!"

I'm Getting So Excited to See What the New Flag Will Look Like.  Old Secesh


No comments:

Post a Comment