Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Hey, NBA!! Go Ahead and Cancel the Season


I don't know, but when I see multi-millionaire black NBA basketball players telling about how hard it is to grow up Black in the United States, I just can't help but smile.  After all, they earn more in one year than I did in 33 years of teaching.  AND, I am a white person.  Tell me about how hard it is.

Yesterday, led by the Milwaukee Bucks, the black players canceled the playoffs because of what happened in Kenosha last Sunday.  And, they are talking about doing the same for today.  First off, the Bucks should be made to forfeit the game.  And, secondly, who really cares about the NBA.  Very, very few people around here are even watching it.  Who cares?

And, I did not hear a single black player expressing sorrow about the five-year-old white boy in Wilson, North Carolina, who was murdered by a black man.  Shot point blank in the head in front of the boy's 6 and 7-year-old sisters.   They seem to only care when a white person kills a black person.

So, go ahead NBA, cancel the season to show your grief about what happened to young Cannon Hinnant.  Have you even heard of Cannon Hinnant?

Does anybody who supports Black Lives Matter know what they actually sand for?   To me, BLM means rioting, looting, burning, confrontation and hate crimes against statues.  They remind me a lot of a group from Germany's history called the Brown Shirts.

--Old Secesh

No comments:

Post a Comment