Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Did You Hear the One About the Virginia Senator Charged With Two Felonies For What She Did at the Portsmouth Statue Hate Crime?


AUGUST 18, 2020


**  BREAKING:  Sen. Lucas charged with two felonies for June incident  at Portsmouth Confederate monument.   (Senator Louise Lucas, Democrat and a black woman.  Conspiracy to commit  a felony and injury to a monument in excess of $1,000.  Also warrants have been issued for a Portsmouth school board member, NAACP members and even members of the public defenders office.  I am shocked by this as I thought BLM had carte blanche to do whatever they want to Confederate statues, especially in a state like Virginia.  So, there is some law in the state after all.)

A video accompanies the article which shows BLM doing their BLM thing on that monument.  A real hate crime in other words.  Part of the video supposedly showed what the state senator did to get charged, but I didn't really see her doing anything wrong.  But just the fact that she was present when crimes were being committed and supporting the crimes is enough in my book to arrest her.

This is one video you need to watch.  I don't know why the police just stood by and watched, although I am glad they are now finally taking action.  Watch the whole video (which takes a minute to upload.  There is even a complete list of people charged so far.

The state governor, rather than being shocked and demanding her resignation, is supporting her.  But, then again, he is a Democrat and one of those white people who are pledged to BLM.  Plus, he is a committed supporter of Confederadication.

**  Liverpool, site of the last surrender in US Civil War, grapples with its Confederate links.  (A very interesting, but skewed account by a real Confederate-hater.  I'll be taking the non-hate stuff out and writing about it in my Civil War Navy blog.)

**  City removes Confederate  monument from Bicentennial Park in Williamsburg.  (Virginia)

**  Hit  'em where it hurts--  how economic  threats are a potent tool for changing people's minds about the Confederate flag.  (In other words, if you don't like Confederate flags or statues, boycott.  That is exactly what I do to any Southern city removing statues.  I don't go there anymore.  And, I'm thinking before long that I won't be able to go anywhere in the former Confederacy.  Oh well.  I may never be able to go to Virginia again.)

Well, Maybe There Is Some Hope for Virginia Yet.  --Old Secesh

No comments:

Post a Comment