Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Friday, February 9, 2024

This Will Be My Last Post on This Blog

This will be my last post on this blog.  The problem is that I have way TOO MANY blogs.  I should really drop some others but will continue posting them, but not as often.

I started this blog after an earlier attempt had failed several years before this one.  The reason I started them was because I was so upset at what was going on in regards to the nasty and continued attacks on Confederate heritage.

I wanted people to know, that even if your local newspapers and media didn't talk about every day, that it was still going on.  Sadly, it still is and probably never will end.

And another reason to stop writing this blog is how upset it gets me every entry.

I still hold that statue removal should be put to a local vote, although I doubt the Confederate haters will try that again, because whenever it comes up for a vote, the people vote for them to remain.  I did agree with renaming the Army bases since the men they were named for did fight against the United States.

I also believe that when statues are removed, it should be the people who want them removed that pay for that.  And part of that cost should be to put the statues up elsewhere.  They should cover all costs.

Put Your Money Where Your Mouths Are.  Old Secesh


No comments:

Post a Comment