Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

OK, I'll Take Another Shot At This Blog


I have tried on a couple occasions to start this as an EIGHTH blog and I should have my head examined for having so many blogs.  One is too much.  But EIGHT!!!!!!

The last blog on the Second Civil War as I call this current affront to my heritage that I tried to start has not had a new entry for two years now.  If this one takes, it will not be a big one for me, just several entries a month on these attacks on the Confederacy that happen so much these days.

I have been putting the attacks in my Saw the Elephant: Civil War blog, but I want to stop that and just do the First Civil War there.  Most recently, I have been doing the last three days of each month on the attacks and for awhile didn't cover them at all.  before that the blog was almost becoming an entirely Second Civil War one.

I will continue with my sign-off name from my Saw the Elephant blog and that is "Old Secesh," the name Northerners used as a put-down on Confederates who wanted to secede from the Union (Secesh or Sesh).

Let's Hope This Takes.  --Old Secesh


No comments:

Post a Comment