Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Monday, September 23, 2019

Some Older Heritage Attacks-- Part 1: Vendors and Yearbooks


I have been keeping an occasional list of the attacks in my Heritage Attacks notebook, just in case my old blog about them ever came to pass, but it didn't.  I will include them here.

From the May 30, 2019, Google Alerts for Confederate:

**  Tennessee town's plans for Confederate statue draws controversy.  (Franklin)

**  High school yearbooks recalled over Confederate flag photo.

**  Vendors banned from selling Confederate flags at Gouveneu & St.Lawrene County Fair.

**  Kemp signs bill to protect Confederate monuments.

**  Neighbors furious after person hangs mannequin from tree next to Confederate flag.    (I don't blame them.  This is not good for anybody.)

--Old Secesh

No comments:

Post a Comment