Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Friday, June 19, 2020

Help, I Can't Keep Up


Bring back those good old days in April, in the early stages of the coronavirus, when all these incessant attacks on all things Confederate by the new Tyranny of the Blacks took a vacation.

I only had to write four blog entries that month about this mess.

Now, I find it impossible to keep up with the affronts that you see everywhere.  I have to wonder if there is one single Confederate statue anywhere which hasn't had a hate crime committed against it.

If the attacks would stop, this blog would also stop.

But, I don't think it will last much longer because I am fairly sure that by the end of this year, maybe before, every single Confederate statue, memorial, name, flag and everything else will be gone as we have an updated version of November 9-10. 1938.

That's the Night of the Broken Glass which the Nazis used on the Jews for those of you unaware of history.  Who is a Nazi now?

The Night of the Broken Confederate.  --Old Secesh


No comments:

Post a Comment