Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Friday, June 26, 2020

Six Days to Virginia's Confederate Statue Orgy: Bringing Back Book Burning and Kristallnacht


Six more days until the party begins.  Believe it when I say what is going to happen is NOT a party for me, but a time of sadness and remorse that the United States has sunk to such a low point in its history.

I doubt that I'll watch all the coverage of people drinking, partying and laughing (and I'm sure it will receive a whole lot of media play).  I wonder how those people would feel if statues of people they admire and respect were treated like that?  What if they were having a funeral for a loved one or friend and people showed up doing what they will be doing this coming Wednesday?

The removal of those statues will be like that for me.

This has happened before in Nazi Germany in the 1930s when books were burned and then Kristallnacht.  You can go to YouTube and watch videos of both of these and see the many similarities between Nazi Germany and Virginia.

This will forever be a stain on Virginia and I don't think I'll ever be able to go to Virginia again, even with the numerous Civil War battlefields and all the colonial and Revolution history.  It will take a major forgiveness on my part.

And, I'd really like to go to the Mariner's Museum and see the USS Monitor turret and Bedford for the D-Day Memorial.  I am hoping saner minds prevail in Bedford in regards to its Confederate monument to honor its men who marched off to defend their homes.

So Sad, So Sad.  Who's a Neo-Nazi?  --Old Secesh

No comments:

Post a Comment