Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Just 17 Days to Virginia's Confederate Statue Orgy


Well, now that the state Democrats have scrapped the Confederate statue protection laws, effective July 1, I'm imagining every Confederate statue in Richmond and Charlottesville and most of the rest of the state will come down within a few days at that time.

That of course, if this is done legally.  I'm of the thought that Virginia's governor and Richmond's mayor might sort of suggest an earlier removal.

Anybody besides me reminded of an event that took place on November 9-10, 1938, in Germany.  The BLM and state officials kind of remind me of the ones responsible.

Who's a Neo?  --Old Secesh

No comments:

Post a Comment