Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Thursday, June 18, 2020

12 Days to Virginia's Confederate Statue Orgy


Let the parties and celebrations begin in that poor deluded state.  And, I am sure a certain group of people and their minions will be ecstatic beyond themselves.  I just don't know how things got so bad in Virginia.  But, much of it can be traced to the Democratic party after they gained control of the state government.

Sadly, since I don't live in that state (and right now sure am glad I don't) I am unable to vote in their election in November.  However, as far as voting for Democrats at any level here in Illinois, those people will not be receiving my votes, other than our McHenry County Board chairman.  And, I should point out that I usually vote for quite a few Democrats.

Last election, I voted for Hillary Clinton and the one before that, I voted for Barack Obama.  I also voted for Obama when he ran for U.S. senator and Carole Mosely-Braun when she ran for that office.

I am hoping that in November, I won't have to vote for the Republican, but if Joe Biden doesn't come out against the desecration of Confederate monuments, I may be forced to do exactly that.

A Real Sad State of Affairs.  --Old Secesh

No comments:

Post a Comment