Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

One Day To the Great Virginia Statue Orgy: Can Someone Say Kristallnacht and Book Burning?


Well, tomorrow will be one "glorious" day in Virginia's history for certain people, but definitely not for me.  It is going to be a sad day.  The law protecting Confederate monuments from these people will be gone and those statues will be coming down.  Might as well make this a state holiday in Virginia to celebrate the great victory

Things will be ecstatic in Richmond and Charlottesville especially.  As well as many other Virginia cities.

It will be deja vu with Kristalnacht and book burning all over again.

Anyway, I do not plan to watch it.  Just too sad.

My boycott of this state has started, not that they would care, but I'll sure miss it.  No Civil War battlefields, Crooked Road, Virginia peanuts and cheap gas in Wytheville for me for awhile.

Goodnight John Boy.

Life Will Go On.  --Old Sad Secesh


No comments:

Post a Comment