Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

'They're Back.' So Sad to Say, But the Confedereradication Campaign Is Back

AUGUST 23, 2021

I was so hoping that the fact I had not seen alerts for the word Confederate since August 19, that maybe, perhaps, this continued onslaught against any and everything Confederate was at an end.  However, starting on August 23, as the little girl said in that horror movie "Poltergeist,"  "They're back."

And, they're really back.

Like I said before.  Those people stop their attacks, I'll sure be more than glad to stop this blog.  All it does is upset me tremendously and I already have enough blogs.

I write this just to show that the attacks continue, even if national or regional media does not report it.

Maybe There Is a Light at the End of the Road.  --Old Secesh


No comments:

Post a Comment