Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Monday, September 27, 2021

The Removal of the Lee Statue Makes Lots of Headlines

SEPTEMBER 9, 2021

There were a lot of articles about the statue of Robert E. Lee coming down in Sad R.  I mean a whole lot.  Of course, I want to know if they are going to also take the pedestal down as what the city and state allowed BLM and NAACP to do to it was an affront to decency.  

This display goes a long way to explain Sad R's lapse to the Dark Side.

I also don't know why they cut the statue up.  I know the given reason was so it could get through some low overpasses, but I think it goes beyond that.

**  I-35 billboard  calls for Confederate monument removal in Williamson County.  (Texas.  An SPLC thing.  Since when Does SPLC operate in Williamson County?  "Our County?"  Really.

SEPTEMBER 10, 2021

**  Crew searching for Confederate statue's 1887 time capsule.  (That would be the Lee statue in Sad R.  They also are placing another one for 2021.  This leads me to think they are going to keep that sad pedestal up instead of also removing it because Blacks find former Confederate pedestals offensive.

Of Course, What Gets Me Is How Come It Took Certain People So Long To Realize They Were Offended By That Lee Statue.   --Old Secesh


No comments:

Post a Comment