Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

General Lee Statue to Come Down This Week in Sad R.-- FINALLY

This is jumping ahead a bit as this is current news and I am just up to August 26 in this blog.

But, I read today that the huge statue of Robert E. Lee in Sad R. is FINALLY coming down.  I wish it had been taken down soon after the state of Sad V and Sad R allowed BLM and their white minions to do their hate crimes to it last summer.

Every time I see a picture of what it looks like now, I see red and just can't believe this hate crime was allowed (even encouraged) to take place.  It certainly reflects poorly on Sad T. and its state.

Hopefully Democrats and BLM will pay for its removal and also restoration.  Now there should be plans as to where it should go.  All costs to move and replace it should also be paid for by those who want it gone.

Hey, Put Your Money Where Your Mouths Are.  --Old Secesh


No comments:

Post a Comment