Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

They're Back: The Second Civil War Continues


A couple weeks ago, I noticed there was just one alert for Confederate in my e-mail.  That was great.  Maybe, these continued attack on all-things Confederate were becoming to an end.

And, then, I went several days with no alerts at all.

I kind of doubted that the attacks had stopped, but couldn't help but hope they had.  It would give me nothing but pleasure to end this blog.  "The war is over, man, Wormer dropped the big one."  I don't have enough time to do my other seven blogs.  One less would be wonderful.

It was either that, or perhaps someone doesn't want me to be writing about all the attacks as many people rarely hear anything about it.

But as long as the Civil War II or Second Civil War continues, I have to continue this blog.

Oh, Well.  I Was Kind Of Hoping This Would Be Over.  --Old Secesh


No comments:

Post a Comment