Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Saturday, March 12, 2022

A Confederate Statue Replaced with a Non-Black One in Utah. Who'd Have Figured?

MARCH 6, 2022

**  Former site of Confederate statue picked for new symbol  at Dixie State University.  (Utah.  I am shocked that they didn't put up a statue to Blacks in the place of the Confederate soldiers.  They replaced it with a bison.  Of course, I am surprised that they haven't changed the name of their school yet.  I propose Woke State University.)

**  Replacing images of Confederate generals.  (Arkansas)

**  SC workers get Juneteenth, Confederate holiday choice.  (Personally, I think they should have a holiday devoted to that wonderful man named George Floyd who led such an exemplary life.)

And, Here I Was Thin king That the New Law Said That ALL Confederate Statues Removed Had to be Replaced with Ones of Black People.  Well, Just "Woke" Me.  --Old Secesh


No comments:

Post a Comment