Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Friday, January 14, 2022

Civil War II: Something Fishy in Sad R. Sorry, I Didn't See Many Confederate Flags January 6

JANUARY 7, 2022

**  Richmond, Va., awards contract to remove  Confederate monument pedestals.  (Sad. R.  As I pointed out before, a close friend of the mayor started a company just to remove Confederate stuff and stands to reap a whole lot of money.  Ain't politics great.  Right, buddy.)

**  'That was a blow' Cory Booker  describes seeing Confederate flags on Jan. 6th.  (A black senator from New Jersey.  He didn't like it at all.)

**  Makeshift noose and c(C)onfederate flags told her this was something different.  (Cori Bush, U.S. Rep. from Missouri.  A black woman.   I don't know, but I didn't see many Confederate flags in the crowd.  There were a whole lot of U.S. and Trump flags though.  I also did not see any nooses.  Sounds a bit Bubba W. to me.)

--Old Secesh


No comments:

Post a Comment