Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Maybe the Virus Has Become a Bigger Problem Than Those Confederate Monuments and Flags


Considering that the earlier post of today didn't have any articles directly related to the current struggle over all things Confederate on March 15, I am hoping that at least there will be a temporary, or better yet, cessation of the attacks.  I'll know when I take a look at the March 16 and 17 articles.

I know I sure would like to stop doing this blog.  I have seven others that I do, and that is way too many.  Plus, I tend to get a bit angry when I do this blog.

So, maybe there is something good coming of the virus.

If That What It Takes?  --Old Secesh

No comments:

Post a Comment