Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Monday, December 6, 2021

1005th Post on This Blog

I just noticed that this post will be the 1005th post since I started this blog back in September 2019.

I had tried on two prior times to start a blog, but was unable to get it to work correctly, until this one.

I started this because of all of the attacks on the Confederacy and was hoping I wouldn't have to, but those attacks continued.  Even now, I would be more than happy to give this one up if the attacks stop, but I doubt that will happen.

Looking to Stop This Blog.  Come On Guys.  Let Up On Your Attacks.  --Old Secesh


No comments:

Post a Comment