Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Friday, January 1, 2021

The Third Year for This Blog (and Hopefully the Last)

This was a blog that I hoped never to have started.  This is a blog I hope ends, the sooner the better.  This is a blog that really upsets me to have to write.  Sometimes I have to just get up and walk away to get over my fumes at what I am seeing.

These attacks on my ancestors....  Well....

Anyway, this is my 709th post of this blog which started on September 17, 2019.  It was the third attempt at writing it.  The first two only lasted a day each and I was unable to figure out how to set it up the way I wanted, which is the way it is now set up.  One of those attempts is on my Saw the Elephant: Civil War blog page.

Back on March 24, 2020, I was even able to write that I was going to take a break from writing this blog because of the marked decrease in number of Confederadication attempts on anything Confederate.  (Confederadication means those intent on obliterating all things Confederate and making anyone who supported the cause look like the worst people who have ever lived.

As a matter of fact, this past summer, in the rioting and chaos that took place after the George Floyd murder I had to stop my other blogs to keep up with all the anti-Confederate stuff going on.

I originally was writing these in that aforementioned blog, but didn't want it there, so I was happy when I was able to set this one up.

Again, sure hoping and wishing that this blog will end this year, but kind of doubt it.

Stop attacking the Confederacy and I'll be more than happy to stop this blog.

--Old Secesh


No comments:

Post a Comment