Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

(Not CW II) and Skipped Days


Just a word about when you see (Not CW II) behind a headline on the list, as in the case of yesterday.  This means the article does not deal with the current Civil War where groups are seeking to wipe out Confederate heritage.  These are the articles I wish my whole Google Alerts for Confederate would be about.

This is the history of the First American Civil War.

Also, I will not be doing a days's lists of Google Alerts for Confederate, but that doesn't mean there were not any.  generally, I get at least eight and more a day.  Before yesterday's post from October 29, I had skipped Oct. 27 and 28.

The main purpose of this blog is to show that these attacks continue even if your local media isn't covering it.  Plus, these are not just from the Southern States, but North and West as well.

--Old Secesh

No comments:

Post a Comment