Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Monday, May 23, 2022

A Virginia County Votes to Let Confederate Statue Remain

MAY 21, 2022

**  Charlotte Co.  votes to not relocate Confederate monument.  (Virginia.  The County Board of Supervisors voted 5-2 to leave it.  Finally, some politicians with backbone.  Better not let certain groups know about this.)

**  Shenandoah considers restoring Confederate school names.  (Virginia)

**  Supreme Court takes up right to sue over removal of Confederate monuments.  (Georgia)

I tell you, Virginia is starting to impress me with the way some are standing up against this onslaught.  I may have to cancel my boycott of that state.  (Not that they would care anyway.)

Some Things Going Our Way for a Change.  --Old Secesh


No comments:

Post a Comment