Are these UDC members the white supremacists who put up all those racist monuments BLM has warned us about? How about those Confederate veterans above them? Some mighty desperate and despicable folks if you ask me.

Thursday, January 2, 2020

94th Post to This Blog and So Sad It Has to Be


This is the 94th post to this, my newest blog, and a blog I wish was not necessary.  This new war on the Confederacy which has been launched by Blacks and their white minions is a hurtful one, a sad one and I believe somewhere down the road in the future will be lumped right up there with the Third Reich's burning of books, Kristillnacht and not accepting another person's views and any number of other times humans have behaved poorly.

Now, I don't blame Blacks for not liking the Confederacy.  If I was a black person I would most likely hate the Confederacy as well.  But to me, flying a Confederate flag or paying respect at a Confederate monument is not white supremacy or racism.  It is out of respect to history.

Sadly, however, white supremacist groups and racists have often, as Nikki Haley put it, "hijacked the flag" and cause to spew forth their hate.  Every time I see the KKK or Nazis involved on the Confederate side, it saddens me.  It would be great if we could ban them from the flag and support.  Unfortunately, not likely, much the same as their use of the U.S. flag.

Anyway, it is my definite hope that this blog will no longer be necessary this whole year, but I kind of doubt it.

My sign-off, Old Secesh, is a tip of the hat to the term used by Northerners to put down the Confederates as they were backers of secession, "Sesch" or "Secesh."

--Old Secesh

No comments:

Post a Comment